Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón Texto de botón

Inseminated By 2 Black Men 12


Year: 2007
Country: USA
Genre: All Sex, Threesomes, Interracial,  Internal cumshots
Duration: 1:29:17
English language
Director: Glenn Baren
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Starring: Alexa Lynn, Jersey Cummings, Lorena Sanchez

Description: Thank you for cumming. My husband's nothing but a peckerwood. He has a hairy back, he can not dance, he can not play basketball. And his white dick is too short and skinny to satisfy me. I need thick, black meat to make me cum. I do not care if the savages cum inside me. I know it's bad, but it feels so good! What if I get pregnant? Oh, I never thought about that. I guess my hubby would raise the bastard. While I was out getting more black cock, and more black seed!

85358566_inseminated_by_2_bla.jpg

File Size: 699 MB
Quality: DVDRip
Format: AVI
Video: 512x288 969Kbps


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario